ENJOY DINNER, COCKTAILS & DESSERT INSIDE OUR HEATED-INDOOR SPACE & OUTSIDE ON OUR ROOFTOP PATIO.
- Welcome to Homestead On The Roof and our 1,000 square foot organic rooftop garden
- Crudo — Scallop, Pea & Ham Hock Puree, Black Lemon, Green Olive, Mint Oil, Tangerine Salt
- Gin Cocktail — Gin, Housemade Tonic, Cucumber-Makrut Lime Ice
- Homestead On The Roof’s 80-seat outdoor rooftop patio
- Little Gem Salad — Werp Farms Little Gem, Black Barley, English Peas, Braised Artichokes, Smoked Caesar
- Slagel Farms Lamb — Smoked Ramps, Spiced Carrot Caramel, Caramelized Yogurt, Frika, Truffle Aioli
- Rhubarb — Vanilla Mascarpone Panna Cotta, Compressed Rhubarb, Pistachio Cake, Pink Peppercorn Ice Cream
- Rum Cocktail — Rum, Blueberry-Thyme, Housemade Falernum, Lemon, Angostura
- Seared Walleye — Parisian Gnocchi, Poached Lobster, Preserved Pepper Aioli, Fava Beans, Lobster Broth
- Smoked Asparagus Salad — Fried Duck Egg, Orange Aigre-doux, Brown Butter Vinaigrette
- Orecchiette —Smoked Oxtails, Fava Beans, Pickled Ramps, House Black Truffle Ricotta, Candied Fennel
Item availability and pricing on our menus listed are subject to change based on availability of seasonal ingredients.
Homestead On The Roof — our literal farm-to-table restaurant — features farm-fresh seasonal fare in its dinner, desserts, and hand-crafted cocktails. Esoteric and small-production wines by the bottle and glass, a weekly rotating craft brewery, and a tightly curated 100-bottle spirits list rounds out the Homestead beverage program.
Homestead sports an 80-seat outdoor rooftop patio sits next to its 1,000 square foot organic rooftop garden, two massive vertical hanging gardens, and dozens of planter boxes all filled with vegetables, fruits, and herbs. Homestead also has a 65-seat indoor air-conditioned indoor enclosed second story space as well.