ENJOY DINNER, COCKTAILS & DESSERT OUTSIDE ON OUR ROOFTOP PATIO & INSIDE OUR AIR-CONDITIONED INTERIOR SPACE.
- Welcome to Homestead On The Roof and our 1,000 square foot organic rooftop garden
- Marinated Squash – Harissa Vinaigrette, Petite Lettuce, Fried Olives, Pickled Dates, Smoked Goat Cheese
- Cherry – Vanilla Panna Cotta, Cherry Ganache, Cherry-Buttermilk Sherbet
- Tajarin – Marinated Crab, Pine Nuts, ‘Nduja, Blistered Tomatoes, Salsa Verde
- Dine and drink at one of Chicago’s best kept secret rooftops
- Egyptian Spiced Mussels – Sumac-infused Apples, Calvados, Spiced Pita, House Baguette
- Drumstick – Nutella & Vanilla Ice Cream, Candied Hazelnuts
- Robiolina Cheese – Charred Corn, Chive Oil, Sriracha Popcorn- $8
- Suckling Pig Falafel – House Hot Sauce, Confit Garlic, Chickweed
- Walleye – Spring Onion Broth, Cucumber, Tomato, Radish, Langoustine Remoulade
- Strawberry – Pepper Ganache, Strawberry Gelee, Arugula Ice Milk
- Violet You’re Turning Violet – Blueberry Veev, Cava, Lemon
- Gougeres – Lemon-Caper Whipped Goat Cheese, Chow Chow Relish
Item availability and pricing on our menus listed are subject to change based on availability of seasonal ingredients.
Homestead On The Roof — our literal farm-to-table restaurant — features farm-fresh seasonal fare in its dinner, desserts, and hand-crafted cocktails. Esoteric and small-production wines by the bottle and glass, a weekly rotating craft brewery, and a tightly curated 100-bottle spirits list rounds out the Homestead beverage program.
Homestead sports an 80-seat outdoor rooftop patio sits next to its 1,000 square foot organic rooftop garden, two massive vertical hanging gardens, and dozens of planter boxes all filled with vegetables, fruits, and herbs. Homestead also has a 65-seat indoor air-conditioned indoor enclosed second story space as well.